Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First!!

I will be using this blog as a way to track and log my photography and photography projects. I am really excited about the New Year, 2009. I have quite a few ambitions for the coming year as far as photography is concerned. I will be doing a few 12 month projects that will go from January 1st to December 31st. I have recently discovered a way, likely known by many others to get my work printed and bound in a book. This is great as I have been looking for something like this for a long time. The book will have little writing and lotsa photographs. I will be creating one for each of my themed projects and will serve as a way of putting my work in print and holdable form. I am really excited about this and cannot wait to get it all started. I have most of my gear lined up for the project but still need to get a few things.

I am really excited about starting portraiture. I am still looking for a wide array of subjects to shoot but it shouldn't be a problem!

Follow the blog and check back often for updates

Check out my photos on my Flickr! page at www.flickr.com/fl_photography

No comments:

Post a Comment